Saturday Feb. 6th and Sunday Feb. 7th
Bloomfield Hills District Tournament
Monday Feb. 15th
All school Presidents Day Tournament
Each time a student logs on and plays a full game of chess, they will be given a point for their class. The class with the most points will win an award for each student.
How to Access Online Play
1. Go to our website www.af4c.org. In the top left hand corner you will see the online play login section. Enter your online play password (the password format is your school's name and teacher's last name, plus a number from 1-36). For example, Ms. Jackson's class from Wilson Elementary school is wilsonjackson. The first student's password would be wilsonjackson1, the second student would be wilsonjackson2 and so on.
2. Once logged in, you will be automatically directed to the online play website.
3. Java is required to run online play. If you do not have Java, you will be asked to download the Java software, (Java can be downloaded safely from our site).
4. A screen will appear with avatars. Students may input their age and select an avatar then click OK.
5. The screen will change and the chessboard will appear. Select "Play Regular Chess" or "Pawn Game" (it may take up to 45 seconds for an opponent to appear.
6. Play and have fun!!
For more information or tournament details please email .
There are no comments here. Be the first to post!